Thursday, October 10, 2013

True Story - Healing Happens


I recently got to attend a service lead by a member of Bethel, and even just the presence of God that was expected, really goes to show that God truly is the same everywhere. Even though they were miles from California, from their home-base, they still expected God to be the same, the same mentality that my friend from Ecuador was saying “God is the same everywhere” and he was really trying to get us to understand that. Now I can say that I do. (Although, I still think I'll flip when I go to Ecuador and God uses me)
It’s just crazy awesome what faith can do, at this service I witnessed two people’s legs grow out, my head, arm and knees were healed, and a friend of mine had her kneecaps re-aligned. These things, among many, are only possible through the grace of Jesus Christ our LORD and Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment