Sunday, November 24, 2013

Advice for Everyone (but mostly kids)

- Things that I want to teach my children in preparation for everything that life 'throws at them'



Dear child, basically these will all be things that I have learned "the hard way," I want you to be ready for your life, I do think it is good to learn things on your own - they stick with you better that way- but I want you to understand that others go through the same things. I am human just like you, and you do not have to be afraid to admit that you are scared. I want you to know that life is not easy, but that I want you to succeed in everything that you do. So I am going to share some things that I have been writing down about experiences that I have been through, and what I have taken from them. Please child, know that I love you, and want you to be happy!


Love you,
Momma Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment